STDs and STI Articles
Harmony Online Review
This site has been closed until further notice. The best alternative is to utilize the Australian section of PositiveSingles.com.
Free membership: Lifetime free with limited accessibility. All new sign-ups usually get a 14-day gold membership trial after which their status turns back to a standard member.
Gold Membership: Membership fee for gold membership depends on current promotion that the site is running.
Vip Membership: Highest membership level with access to all the site functionalities and normally costs around 27cents per day.
Harmonyonline.com.au was established in 2003 to cater to singles in Australia who are infected with Herpes/HPV. Though the site welcomes members from all around the world, the site is predominantly for Australians.
The site owner herself has the Herpes Virus, so you can be confident that the site will treat you with sensitivity and the privacy of your information will be protected. In fact, HarmonyOnline has the best verification system for its members. Every member’s phone number is personally verified. This ensures the legitimacy of the members you will meet. What’s more, your profile is not open to viewing by anyone other than verified members. They are locked to everyone, until the staff at HarmonyOnline personally verifies members and unlock their accounts.
HarmonyOnline has been growing exponentially with 20 new members joining every week. The site has a great interface, excellent privacy protection and checks in place – so you can send private messages anonymously, lock your profile pics, till you are adequately comfortable and wish to reveal your details to another member on the site. There are great resources at the links section about Herpes, common myths, symptoms and support groups. The site administrator is very active and you’re greeted with a warm welcome message when you sign up and there are shout outs for birthday greetings.
- Profile with pictures – members can rate profiles/photos as well/span>
- Communication: Private messaging, Emails, chat, guestbook and a shoutbox for broadcasting messages
- Articles, features, guidance and advice from experts
- Site statistics – by geography – at any point you know how many active members are there on the site, how many are online and specifically in your region
- Surveys, polls, newsletters and articles on herpes and dating tips
- Privacy and security – profiles can be viewed only after signing up to the site
- Featured member functionality – select VIP members are featured on the home page every day.
- Great quality of profiles -Largest STD dating site in Australia
- Transparent site statistics
- Best site security
- Economic membership plans
- Strict membership policy – while the verification process ensures site security, it might scare away first time online daters and fence sitters who are taking baby steps towards dealing with their infection and trying to find online support
- Poor Graphics and Advertisements