STDs and STI Articles
Positive Love Reviews
Free membership: Lifetime free but other than creating a profile and browsing around can't do much with the free user profile.
Premium Membership: $18.94/month
Positivelove.com - is a slick looking site that connects singles with STDs like HIV, Herpes, HPV, Hepatitis, etc. to similarly infected singles. This site is mainly geared towards US Citizens.
Like all other STD dating sites - this one too offers a whole plethora of features such as instant messaging, profile searching, a recently launched video chat and discussion forums for their paid members. But if you do sign up for a free membership you're out of luck. You can't access the chat, IM or discussion forums. What's worse you can't even receive/send messages or check when the profile you're interested in was last seen online.
The site sign-up process is pretty detailed but what stumps you in the profile creation stage is that the drop down menu on the type of relationship you're looking for offers you just one choice. For example, you can either choose HIV, or dating only. What if you're looking to date someone who's HIV Positive? The site's unable to compute such combinations.
- Profile with pictures
- Discussion board
- Instant messenger with video chat
- Favorite profiles - you can bookmark your favorite profiles
- Profile anonymity and Privacy
- Search by geographic area, right down to city level, as well as gender and age.
- Ability to share videos
- Site is aesthetically appealing
- Site interface not very user-friendly, especially the drop down menus
- Too many profiles without pictures