STDs and STI Articles
Prescription 4 Love Review
Free membership: Currently membership is completely free with no restrictions on usage.
Premium Membership: Free
Prescription4Love was created by Ricky Durham in 2003, to help his brother who was suffering from Crohnís disease. Unlike other niche STD dating sites, this site includes health conditions such as diabetes, heart ailments, obesity, epilepsy, blindness, etc. apart from catering to STD infected people. The site is completely free and has garnered a lot of media attention since its launch. What initially started as a site that catered to 11 diseases has now expanded into a comprehensive site for all singles with special health conditions - with new diseases and dietary restrictions being added every day.
The site interface is very simple and unglamorous. But itís extremely user-friendly. This progressive site doesnít even need a user profile created to search and browse the site. Prescription4love hopes to be a haven for all singles with debilitating diseases or special health needs - to meet, find comfort without the awkwardness of a regular dating process.
The health information on the site is pretty exhaustive with detailed articles that inform you about what to expect when dating someone with a particular health condition. Since the site is completely free the members are not required to add a photo, but a valid email id is necessary to sign up as a free member.
- Search and browse without sign-up
- Profile with pictures - Allows you to create your own profile and also add pictures to share with other members.
- Anonymous messaging - Anonymously contact other individuals within the site.
- Live support from doctors and specialists"
- Articles, features, guidance and advice from experts
- Completely Free Membership
- Excellent support and information on the site
- Relatively new site so membership is low compared to other established STD dating sites
- The site is a bit hard to navigate